Lake Mendocino

Lake Mendocino

Saturday, July 16, 2011

I have a story to tell

I experienced, and am still experiencing, a fairly major life event. It began in mid-June, and I suppose it hasn't ended yet.

I am writing about it. My plan is to blog about it. Every time I sit down to work on the posting, I find that the story is too simple, too short and way to complicated to be told in just one posting. So I am working on a series of posts that will tell the entire story.

I'm not trying to be difficult or too mysterious. Rest assured that I am healthy and everyone in my life that is important to me is healthy as well. There are no worries about impending catastrophes or that kind of thing. This is important to my personal life, and I think interesting, but not life threatening. I don't think.

But I want to write this. This teaser post is a way to making a public commitment to writing the story.

I'll be write back.

-Ginny

1 comment:

Wendy said...

My goodness, get started! I'm already hooked!!