Lake Mendocino

Lake Mendocino

Saturday, June 12, 2010

What Dreams May Come

I have had several, shall we say, interesting dreams this last few mornings.

In order of appearance:
1) My daughter and her boyfriend had a baby. They only took care of the baby part-time, so I kept having to step in and care for the infant. I also had to fight them over their inconsistent parenting behavior.

2) I was 2-months pregnant with a baby of my own.

3) I was in China and diagnosed with Cancer. I had only a few weeks to live. Two chemotherapy treatments were to be taken before I boarded the plane home, the third once I was back on US soil.

4) A nuclear bomb went off. Several of us who survived were attempting to figure out what resources were left.

Apparently, according to online dream dictionaries, I am dealing subconsciously with some anxiety and changes.

Ya think!!

No comments: